Privacy and data protection policy
Naturflow places special emphasis on security and ensures the confidentiality of the data provided by our customers. We are committed to offering top-notch service and the best online experience.
When a customer places an order through our secure server, their personal data, contact information, and data relating to their purchases and payment methods are incorporated into our database to process the order.
Naturflow does not have access to any information related to customer credit card numbers. We simply receive payment confirmation from the banking institutions that process the order.
In no case will your personal information be transferred to third parties.
Data Protection Law
1. In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) and its implementing regulations, the party responsible for the website, in compliance with the provisions in Art. 5 and 6 of the LOPD, hereby informs all users that provide or may provide their personal data that such data will be incorporated into an automated file that is duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
2. By checking the corresponding box in the registration forms enabled on the website, users expressly, freely, and unequivocally accept that their personal data will be processed by Naturflow for the following purposes:
- 1. Process your registered user request and/or your order of products offered by Naturflow. Once your request has been confirmed and accepted, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address you provided when filling out the registration form.
- 2. Send commercial advertising communications by email. Commercial communications will be related to products or services offered by Naturflow.
- 3. Carry out statistical studies.
- 4. Process orders, requests, or respond to inquiries made by users through any of the contact forms available to users on the Naturflow website.
- 5. Send the Naturflow newsletter.
3. Naturflow hereby informs and expressly ensures users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third-party companies and will ask for informed and unambiguous consent in advance from data holders for any potential transfer of personal data.
4. In any case, Naturflow ensures that users may exercise their rights of access, rectification, erasure, and opposition under the provisions established by current legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the provisions in Organic Law 15/1999, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD) you may exercise your rights by sending an express request, along with a copy of your ID, to the company's address at c/Angel no. 9, 17600, Figueres, Girona (ATTN: Naturflow Customer Service) or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.